In Singapore, there are continuous changes and developments in regulations and tax laws. These changes make adaptation and tax compliance an integral part of doing business.
As a qualified and experienced business solutions provider, we are fully committed to helping our clients to ensure total compliance through careful planning.
With extensive commercial experience, our tax specialists understand the challenges faced by businesses and are highly qualified in delivering a wide range of tax compliance and advisory services.
Corporate Income Tax Compliance
- Monitoring the statutory tax filing deadlines
- Preparation and submission of ECI, tax returns and Singapore withholding tax
- Liaison with the Comptroller of Income Tax for any tax related matters
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Assistance on GST registration
- Preparation and filing of GST returns
- Review of GST F5 returns prepared by company before submission
- Assistance on GST de-registration
- Application for tax incentives
- Effective tax structuring/restructuring and planning for local transactions
- Preparation of written replies to inquiries from the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS)
- Application for certificate of residence
Other Tax Services
- Tax due diligence
- Transfer pricing and inter-company charges
- Advice on permanent establishment, withholding tax, capital vs revenue gains issues
- Tax advisory
- Assist in the review of purchase and sales agreements, royalty agreements/licensing, technical service agreements
Detailed Scope of Tax Compliance Services
(a) Application for GST registration
(b) Application for certificate of residency
(a) Preparing and submitting the Company’s tax return (Form C-S or C) and a computation of taxable profits
(b) E-filing/filing of notice of estimated tax (due within three months after the end of the financial year)
(a) Preparing the Company’s GST returns
(b) Preparing amendments to the Company’s GST returns previously submitted (one GST F7 for each period)
(c) E-filing/filing of GST returns (due within 30 days after the end of the relevant period)
We will provide tax advice as requested from time to time. All final advice will be provided in writing. Any fees for tax advisory work shall be based on time spent and the complexity of the work.