With our experienced trainers and partners across different disciplines, Prelude also organises various seminars and workshops to share practical best practices and/or updates on topics of interests.
All of the courses offered as public seminars can be run in-house. This can be more cost effective for businesses when there is a number of participants needing training. It also enables some customisation of course material. Please contact us for further details.
The following seminars are conducted on a recurring basis for clients and non-clients:
• Business Start-ups
• Accounting series
• Tax series
• Management series
Business Start-Ups – Practical Tips & Common Pitfalls
Setting up business is not easy and can be overwhelming. Unfortunately, new business owners often find themselves navigating regulatory minefields with little or no support and find themselves asking some of these questions:
- What are the regulatory requirements for the company and my obligations under the Singapore Companies Act as a company director?
- How can I achieve a good balance between engaging service providers and taking on tasks myself?
- How can I take my company from nil to mil and set myself apart from the competition?
Conducted by a team of experienced speakers, in a small class setting and through sharing of practical tips to overcome regulatory and business challenges, the seminar will give you a head start on building a successful business.
- Business structures
- Compliance requirements for Singapore incorporated companies
- Responsibilities of directors under the Companies Act and common pitfalls
- Outsourcing vs insourcing
- Incentives and grants
- Tax planning opportunities
- Differentiating your business through strategic branding
- Sharing of challenges facing new businesses
Who Should Attend
Aspiring or new business owners and directors.