You can trust us on absolute confidentiality and delivering efficient and comprehensive payroll solutions, helping you to comply with various regulatory requirements and fulfil your company’s specific needs.
Process Outsourcing Solutions
Your company gets to focus on your business essentials when you leverage on outsourcing your business processes with Prelude’s expertise on Payroll Administration & Reporting, Payment Administration, Invoice Issuance & Collection processes. Our team is committed to provide a seamless integration of these services to your business as a one-stop service provider.
Detailed Scope of Process Outsourcing
(a) Set up of payroll database –
- Obtaining individual employee’s personal particulars, bank account details, and other relevant payroll related data information and policies
- Setting up pay item formulas into payroll database
- Keying in the employee’s data and CPF information (if applicable) into the payroll database
- Setting up payroll register and pay slip format
- Build up payroll database up to the month of commencing payroll services
(b) Set up of Electronic Leave system (web-based software)
(c) Subsequent monthly payroll processing (through trust bank account) of the following –
- Collection of payroll information including additions, deletions, changes provided by client and related calculation
- Calculation of net payroll amount for each employee
- Provision of a payroll register showing payroll details of each employee and total payroll cost to the designated personnel for approval and funding
- Processing approved payroll payments in Singapore dollars (S$) to employees’ designated S$ bank accounts located in Singapore
- Preparation and mailing of confidential pay slips to designated personnel for onward distributing to each employee for each pay period’
- Processing off-cycle payroll payments to employees (eg bonus or other additional payments to employees, final payment to terminated employee, payroll payments to new staff or staff under probation, which are processed separately from the regular monthly payroll)
- Processing payroll payments to employees’ designated bank account located in foreign currencies and/or located outside Singapore
(d) Payroll reporting – preparation of prescribed payroll reports in accordance with the Company’s requirements
- To establish Company’s payment processing procedure with Management
- To obtain approved invoices and prepare for payment approval in accordance with pre-agreed frequency
- Upon approval of payment list, to issue cheques for signatories signing / load disbursements onto bank platform for authorised bank signatories to approve the final disbursements.
Processing of invoicing & collection function including the following items:-
(a) Issuance of invoices (& recording) to customers based on instructions on a need be basis
(b) Generating and sending monthly statements of account
(c) Monitoring of collection status on a monthly basis
(d) Following up with customers with balances which are more than one month overdue and providing the Company with a status update report which includes expected date of payment and reasons for non-payment
Excludes: Resolution of disputes on amounts billed (including issuing of credit notes or re-issuing of invoices).
Other Corporate Services