Accounting Services for Companies
We provide a range of accounting services for companies in Singapore that wish to outsource their accounting and bookkeeping needs. Our experienced accountants can compile your financial information for submission to regulatory bodies such as ACRA and IRAS. In accordance with the Singapore Companies Act, all companies in Singapore must keep accurate books of their accounts.
Accurate and timely financial information is crucial to business decisions. That is why we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver quality information on a timely basis to enable your business to propel forward.Our accounting services include (not limited to) –
Accounting Structure / Process Set Up
- Set up of a suitable chart of accounts and process flows
- Implementation of internal control procedures over various accounting functions (such as purchase & payment and billing & collection)
Consolidation And Group Reporting
- Consolidation for group entities
- Compilation of group reporting packages
Management Of Transactions
- Processing and recording of accounting transactions (such as invoicing, receipting, purchasing and payments)
- Monthly analysis of balances outstanding from customers
- Monitoring of collection status, including sending of reminders to customers
- Preparation of monthly management reports and statements
- Ad-hoc management reports such as variance analysis
- Preparation of statutory financial statements which are in compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of financial statements in XBRL format for ACRA filing
- Liaise with auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
Over the years, we have experienced significant growth because we partner with our clients to grow their businesses. As a professional company doing accounting for SME companies in Singapore, we are committed to helping our clients maintain their accounts so that they can rely on the timely financial information for business growth.
How Our Outsourced Accounting Services for Companies Work
When you engage our accounting and bookkeeping services, you will be assigned a dedicated and experienced accountant that will cater to the accounting needs of your business. The assigned accountant will organise and thoroughly review the documents and information to create your account ledger, as well as a set of financial statements meeting the requirements of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.