We provide a range of accounting services for companies in Singapore that wish to outsource their accounting and bookkeeping needs. Our experienced accountants can compile your financial information for submission to regulatory bodies such as ACRA and IRAS. In accordance with the Singapore Companies Act, all companies in Singapore must keep accurate books of their accounts.
Accurate and timely financial information is crucial to business decisions. That is why we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver quality information on a timely basis to enable your business to propel forward.
Our accounting services include (not limited to) –
Accounting Structure/Process Set Up
- Set up of a suitable chart of accounts and process flows
- Implementation of internal control procedures over various accounting functions (such as purchase & payment and billing & collection)
Consolidation And Group Reporting
- Consolidation for group entities
- Compilation of group reporting packages
Management Of Transactions
- Processing and recording of accounting transactions (such as invoicing, receipting, purchasing and payments)
- Monthly analysis of balances outstanding from customers
- Monitoring of collection status, including sending of reminders to customers
- Preparation of monthly management reports and statements
- Ad-hoc management reports such as variance analysis
- Preparation of statutory financial statements which are in compliance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Preparation of financial statements in XBRL format for ACRA filing
- Liaise with auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
Over the years, we have experienced significant growth because we partner with our clients to grow their businesses. As a professional accounting service provider in Singapore, we are committed to helping our clients maintain their accounts so that they can rely on the timely financial information for business growth.
How it works
When you engage our accounting and bookkeeping services, you will be assigned a dedicated and experienced accountant that will cater to the accounting needs of your business. The assigned accountant will organise and thoroughly review the documents and information to create your account ledger, as well as a set of financial statements meeting the requirements of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
Detailed Scope of Other Accounting Services
Compilation of unaudited financial statements in accordance with the Singapore Financial Reporting Standards.
All other accounting services (e.g. assistance in annual audit and meeting with your management to discuss accounting and other issues, performing account analysis, explaining accounting standards, preparing prescribed reporting package in accordance with the Company’s reporting requirements, etc.) provided by us from time to time.
Detailed Scope of Bookkeeping Services
(a) Obtain Chart of Accounts of the Company / Prepare Chart of Accounts for management’s review and approval and input into our accounting system
(b) Obtain an understanding of the accounting policies adopted by the Company
(c) Obtain beginning balances for input into our accounting system
Maintenance of full set of books and records including the following items:-
(a) Receiving source data / accounting information and other estimates and assumptions
(b) Processing of transactions and preparation of necessary accounting entries
(c) Maintenance of General Ledger
(d) Generating the following monthly/quarterly/annual reports from our accounting system for approval:
- Trial balance
- Balance sheet
- Income statement
- Ageing debtors’ report
(e) Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual bank reconciliation
Other Corporate Services